Introduction to Reflexology
FOR HEALING ARTS PRACTITIONERS AND INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS
August 4, 2018
10:00 am–3:00 pm
at Anchor Yoga Meditation Center
Learn the ancient healing art of foot reflexology from certified reflexologist Mary Rodgers.
Learn more about the fascinating art of Reflexology. Learn techniques to address issues such as stress, digestive problems, insomnia, etc. Use the techniques & skills that you will learn on the course to help improve the health & well-being of those around you.
In this training, you learn complete 60- and 90-minute reflexology flows that stimulate points on the feet to support health and healing.
Part 1 – Morning Session
- A brief history of reflexology
- Understand how Reflexology works
- Be able to locate reflex points on the foot in relation to specific organs
- Reflexology techniques, including a point map of the organs and systems, and zone theory
- Contraindications and general health awareness
Part 2 – Afternoon Session
- Be aware of contra-indications in Reflexology
- Observing and evaluating the condition of the feet and working with individual needs
- Practical application of Reflexology, gaining skills to be able to conduct an overall Reflexology treatment at home.
Attendees should come to the workshop wearing something that allows access from the knee down. Towels, blankets, cushions, wipes, balm & lunch are provided.
Lunch served, side dishes and desserts are welcome.
Join Mary to experience the power of reflexology, expand your professional practice and love your feet!
For further information, please contact:
Mary Rodgers, 802-771-7057
Anchor Yoga & Meditation Center
32 County Road
Mattapoisett MA 02739
About the Instructor
Mary Rodgers is the owner of Your Authentic Self, offering personalized health and wellness services in the Upper Valley of Vermont and New Hampshire, and the southern coast of Massachusetts. Mary is a Certified Reflexologist since 2008 after training and testing under Eileen Donovan at Kripalu in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. Mary is also professionally trained in Sound Healing, Reiki and Energy Work with a focus on restoring the body's natural flow of health by reconnecting the body's innate ability to heal ailments and dis-ease.